K-array is known for its innovative loudspeakers for large PA systems, but its low-profile monitoring solutions are also responsible for producing maximum results for live performances. Join us for an in-depth look at K-array's collection of compact and durable audio solutions that are optimal for monitoring applications in live sound, nightlife and broadcast and studio sectors.
You will Discover:
~ Solutions for Live Sound & Broadcast Applications
~ How to adjust Monitor Directivity
~ Point Source vs Line Array Monitors
This webinar is hosted by the Analog Way Academy and its purpose is to introduce attendees to the products within the LiveCore platform and provide a basic overview of configuring and operating a LiveCore device.
Students who join the webinar can expect to know the following by the end of the session:
• The different products within the LiveCore family and their major distinctions
• The input and output plugs available on LiveCore products
• How to connect to a LiveCore device using the WebRCS GUI
• How to configure the inputs, outputs, screens, and multiviewer
• How to upload still images
• How to size and position inputs and still images within a screen, and how to route them to the outputs
• How to assign sources to the multiviewer output
• How to save and recall screen presets, master presets, and monitoring (multiviewer) presets
Attendees must register below and will receive a confirmation email once their registration has been processed by the Analog Way Academy team.