This webinar is hosted by the Analog Way Academy and its purpose is to introduce attendees to the products within the LivePremier platform and provide a basic overview of configuring and operating a LivePremier device.
Students who join the webinar can expect to know the following by the end of the session:
• The different products within the LivePremier family and their major distinctions
• How to connect to a LivePremier device using the WebRCS GUI
• How to configure the inputs, outputs, screens, auxiliary screens, layers, and multiviewers
• How to upload still images
• How to size and position inputs and still images within a screen, and how to route them to the outputs
• How to route content to auxiliary screens
• How to assign content to the multiviewers
• How to save and recall screen presets, master presets, and multiviewer presets
Attendees must register below and will receive a confirmation email once their registration has been processed by the Analog Way Academy team.